To work for us you must have a passion for service to the poor and a commitment to justice.
Our aim is to ensure the dignity of all is realised through compassion and justice.
To apply for a position with Mary MacKillop Today please ensure you:
- Include a cover letter and resume with your application.
- Address the Selection Criteria indicated in the Position Description. Only applications which address the Selection Criteria will be considered for our vacancies.
- Provide details of two professional referees.
If you’re offered a job with Mary MacKillop Today in Australia you will be required to show an original of one of the following documents:
- Australian citizen – birth certificate, passport, Australian citizenship certificate, evidentiary or declaratory certificate of Australian citizenship.
- New Zealand citizen – passport.
- Foreign Nationals (including Commonwealth citizens eg. British, Canadians) – Visa and/or entry permit in the passport or a certificate of Evidence of Resident Status, issued by the Department of Immigration.
Employment screening is mandatory for all staff, contractors and volunteers. This may include a criminal record check and/or a working with children check.
All staff, contractors and volunteers are required to comply with the 100-point proof of identity which is similar to that required when opening a bank account.
Mary MacKillop Today is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Mary MacKillop Today welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Program Quality & Compliance Manager (Timorese National)
Mary MacKillop Today is currently recruiting for a Program Quality & Compliance Manager to join our team in Dili, Timor-Leste. The Program Quality & Compliance Manager will manage and support the programs team at Mary MacKillop Today to enhance program quality, effectiveness and reporting, and ensure our internal and external compliance standards are met.
For a detailed and comprehensive outline of the role, please download and review the Position Description here: Position Description Program Quality & Compliance Manager
To apply, submit a CV and Cover Letter outlining how your skills align with this job to Mary MacKillop Today’s Country Director, Alipio Baltazar, at [email protected]
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 19th February.