To work for us you must have a passion for service to the poor and a commitment to justice. Our aim is to ensure the dignity of all is realised through compassion and justice.
To apply for a position with Mary MacKillop Today please ensure you:
- Include a cover letter and resume with your application.
- Address the Selection Criteria indicated in the Position Description. Only applications which address the Selection Criteria will be considered for our vacancies.
- Provide details of two professional referees.
If you’re offered a job with Mary MacKillop Today in Australia you will be required to show an original of one of the following documents:
- Australian citizen – birth certificate, passport, Australian citizenship certificate, evidentiary or declaratory certificate of Australian citizenship.
- New Zealand citizen – passport.
- Foreign Nationals (including Commonwealth citizens eg. British, Canadians) – Visa and/or entry permit in the passport or a certificate of Evidence of Resident Status, issued by the Department of Immigration.
Employment screening is mandatory for all staff, contractors and volunteers. This may include a criminal record check and/or a working with children check.
All staff, contractors and volunteers are required to comply with the 100-point proof of identity which is similar to that required when opening a bank account.
Mary MacKillop Today is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Mary MacKillop Today welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Programs Director, Timor-Leste – closes 14 January 2019
Due to our recent expansion, Mary MacKillop Today is currently recruiting for a Programs Director based in Dili, Timor-Leste.
The Programs Director will report to the Country Director and manage 6 staff in the programs team. The Programs Director with assist the Mary MacKillop Today office in Timor-Leste to demonstrate best practice in design, implementation and evaluation of projects. He/she will provide advice to project staff on all aspects of the project cycle, and will have general oversight over all grant applications and reporting requirements alongside the Programs Group Leader in Australia. The Programs Director will be responsible for the management of all staff in the Programs Team, including conducting performance reviews, developing workplans and KPI’s, and identifying areas of professional development as required.